Tiger’s Eye is a protective and grounding stone. It serves as a reminder to be confident in yourself. You can combine this beautiful crystal with affirmations if you need the courage to face challenges in life. Through repeated use, you can expect to boost your inner strength, and develop your self-esteem. It’s a great way to improve your mood and your outlook in life quickly. Read on to discover 100 Tiger’s Eye affirmations and how to use them.
Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through my affiliate link. Click here to read my full disclaimer.
Why should I use Tiger’s Eye affirmations
Tiger’s Eye is a radiant sunny stone that awakens your first and second chakras. It’s a very popular gemstone that can be really powerful combined with affirmations. Here are some reasons why you should use Tiger’s Eye affirmations:
To develop your sacral and root chakras: With its beautiful gold color, Tiger’s Eye is directly connected to the sacral chakra. It purifies and opens the second chakras to encourage willpower, self-confidence, and strength. Tiger’s Eye also has a strong connection to the root chakra, making it a fantastic stone for grounding. Imbalance in the root chakra can stop you from progressing towards your goals. This is where Tiger’s Eye comes into play. It’ll help you release fear and emotional stress so that you can live the life of your dreams.
To get more mental clarity: Tiger’s Eye is a protection crystal that brings strength but also mental clarity and focus. It helps you develop the self-confidence you need to be successful in life. With Tiger’s Eye, you can reach your goals and accomplish your biggest dreams. It dispels fear, letting you see that change can be good. Combine Tiger’s Eye with affirmations to remove self-limiting beliefs and live up to your full potential.
To promote courage and strength: Tiger’s Eye is definitely the best crystal to promote courage. Not only does it remove negativity, but it also helps you stay strong. If you lack motivation, the energy of Tiger’s Eye will support you and encourage you to take risks. It’s especially useful for those who don’t know how to overcome the fear of change. You’ll discover that you have the tools to evolve and change.
To develop personal empowerment: Do you feel like you lack willpower? Then, recite affirmations with Tiger’s Eye to release the fear of change and boost your self-discipline. In time, you will be able to take control of your own life and make positive changes. Tiger’s Eye teaches you to make decisions based on what you really want. This will bring you closer to achieving your goals and ambitions. True empowerment comes when you convert intention into action.
100 Tiger’s Eye Affirmations for courage, willpower, and self-confidence
If you want to promote creativity, wealth, and success, use the affirmations below when you set your intentions with Tiger’s Eye:
1. I am strong.
2. I am in control of my life.
3. I welcome challenges.
4. I embrace change.
5. I am positive.
6. I am focused.
7. I let the universe guide me.
8. I love and respect myself.
9. I am happy and healthy.
10. I am courageous.
11. I choose to focus on the things that matter to me.
12. I attract positive energy.
13. My emotions do not control me. I control my emotions.
14. I know I can do this.
15. I am grateful for all the good things in my life.
16. I am relaxed and at peace.
17. I am fearless.
18. I am a strong and confident person.
19. Every day, I welcome new opportunities.
20. I choose to make this day a great one.
21. I am confident in my ability to reach my highest potential.
22. I am successful in life.
23. I am the best version of myself.
24. I love myself.
25. I am worthy of love and happiness.
26. Today, I break bad habits.
27. I control every aspect of my life.
28. My willpower is strong.
29. I improve my willpower each day.
30. I keep moving forward.
31. I always do what I say I will do.
32. I am in control of everything I do.
33. I am responsible for my actions.
34. I am in charge of my life.
35. I am the master of my life.
36. I am willing to do whatever it takes to succeed.
37. I never give up.
38. I will not distract myself from my path.
39. I focus my thoughts on achieving my goals.
40. I focus my actions on achieving my goals.
41. I have self-control.
42. I have incredible self-discipline.
43. I am a winner.
44. I have the courage and discipline to reach my goals.
45. I choose to stay on the path I have chosen.
46. I am true to myself.
47. Nothing can stop me from achieving my goals.
48. My determination and willpower become stronger each day.
49. My willpower is infinite.
50. I keep track of my goals.
51. I am dedicated to succeeding.
52. I have an iron will.
53. I am disciplined.
54. I take responsibility for my actions.
55. I follow through.
56. I set goals and always achieve them.
57. I only do the things I am supposed to do.
58. Determination comes to me easily.
59. I am successful in life.
60. I am hard-working and focused.
61. I believe in myself.
62. My life is great.
63. I am grateful for the amazing things in my life.
64. I deserve everything I desire.
65. My life is filled with joy.
66. I love myself unconditionally.
67. I am the architect of my life.
68. I honor myself each day.
69. I am not afraid to face my fears.
70. I am brave.
71. I can do anything I want.
72. I am fearless.
73. I am not afraid of change.
74. I stay positive at all times.
75. I am able to stand up for myself.
76. I will not let negative beliefs stay in the way of my success.
77. I am surrounded by positive people who believe in me.
78. I can solve problems easily.
79. I stand up for what I believe in.
80. I always make the best choices for myself.
81. I am able to express my opinions with ease.
82. I am calm.
83. I am centered.
84. I am grounded.
85. My actions bring me closer to my goals.
86. Self-doubt does not define who I am.
87. I am bold.
88. I do not worry.
89. My life unfolds perfectly.
90. I believe I can reach my goals.
91. I stay strong.
92. I am unstoppable.
93. Courage is within me.
94. I know how to hold on.
95. My actions create constant prosperity.
96. I focus my energy on what I’m good at.
97. I live my life bravely.
98. All challenges lead to growth.
99. I am valuable.
100. I am proud of who I am.
How to program Tiger’s Eye with affirmations
You will start benefiting from your Tiger’s Eye crystal once it is programmed for a specific purpose. It will be easier for you to manifest your aspirations, and you will start noticing changes in your environment. Here are some tips on how to program Tiger’s Eye with affirmations:
1. Find the right intention
The first thing to do is to figure out what you want to manifest. To discover what you want to manifest, you’ll need to look inside yourself. The best things to manifest with TIger’s Eye are self-confidence, courage and willpower.
The clearer the intention, the easier it will be to manifest. The affirmations suggested in this post are here to inspire you and help you decide what you want and what is important to you.
If you have trouble figuring out what you want to manifest, you can make a list of the most important things you want to accomplish. Write your ideas on paper, it’ll be easier to bring them to life.
2. Cleanse your Tiger’s Eye crystal
Before charging your crystal with your intention, it is important to cleanse it first. This way you can wash it from all the negative energies attached to it. You can use freshwater, saltwater, sage, or moonlight to cleanse your Tiger’s Eye. You can read this post to find more ways to cleanse your crystals easily.
3. Find a quiet space
Next, find a quiet space and make yourself comfortable. You should free your mind of negative emotions and thoughts before programming your Tiger’s Eye. True to focus on positive thoughts, and smile. Remember, it is easier to attract what you want when you are in a positive state of mind.
To lower your stress level, close your eyes and take deep breaths. Focus on your breath to calm your mind, body, and soul.
4. Program your Tiger’s Eye with your affirmation
Hold your Tiger’s Eye in your left hand, the receiving side. Close your eyes again and take three deep breaths. Then, repeat your chosen affirmation out loud several times. At the same time, visualize what you want to manifest. Then, envision your crystal absorbing your intention. This step is very important, it will help you achieve your goal. After you programmed your Tiger’s Eye, you can keep it close by and use it as a visual reminder of your intention.
Crystals are amazing earth treasures that can help us manifest our dreams. Tiger’s Eye is an especially powerful crystal that can be used to manifest courage, self-confidence, and willpower.
Combined with affirmations, crystals are even more useful. Repeating these positive affirmations every day will help you manifest your aspirations. After you program your crystal with your affirmation, you can keep it as a visual reminder to focus on your dreams. What is your favorite Tiger’s Eye affirmation? Let me know in the comments below!